|AHSAA Student Eligibility Rules|
|2021-22 NFHS Swimming & Diving Rules Change|
|North Alabama High School Swim League|
|AHSAA Swimming & Diving|
|AHSAA Official Website|
- The swimming and diving program consists of two divisions: 1A-5A and 6A-7A for boys and two divisions for girls with competition in sectional and state meets.
- Swimming competitions require students to meet qualifying standards in order to participate in the Sectional Meet. There are no qualifying standards for diving and swimming relays for the sectional meet. In order to participate at the State Meet, students will qualify by finishing in the top three at each Sectional Meet or by meeting qualifying standards at the Sectional Meet.
- State meet: Diving competition consists of five voluntary dives and six optional dives. The five voluntary dives shall come from each of the five groups with their assigned degree of difficulty having a sum total of 10.0 or less. The six optional dives shall include at least one from each of the five groups. No more than one optional dive from the same group is permitted through the semifinals. All five groups must be represented in the first eight rounds.
- Each high school is limited to eight meets prior to the sectional and state meets.
- All participants must be eligible under AHSAA rules. Only high school varsity teams and individuals representing high schools are eligible for the state meet.
- All high school meets will be conducted under National Federation rules.
- All participants in any meet must be accompanied by a certified coach from their school.
- Schools that fail to participate in sectional or state meet after submitting entry forms are subject to a monetary fine.
2021-2022 Sectional Meet Times
2021-2022 State Meet Times